- Identify/analyze/capture and propose project requirements from clients.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
throughout project life cycle.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Plan, organize and manage projects from concept to completion.
- Prepare and manage project content, architecture and system.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise
- Build and maintain outside vendor database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrative, Computer Science, E-Business or
- At least 4 years experience in an Online Agency or Web Production Company.
- Strong attention to detail and can manage multiple projects end-to-end within
- Strong communicate across all levels of the organization is a must.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Graphic
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must.
- Good interpersonal skill with creative and logical thinking.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good team player.
My parents both have problems with joints. Years of hard work left the sign on them. It’s not rare that they suffer acute joint pain, which means that they need the painkiller that will work fast. Tramadol from https://www.sdarcwellness.com/ultram-tramadol-online-100-mg/ is the medication they both take. It doesn’t induce any side effects and cuts even severe pain within an hour.
- Telephone: +66 2-652-3014 Ext. 106
- Email: email@example.com