- Manage a team of digital marketing executives, ensuring clients projects are completed on time – and the team continues to grow and develop.
- Formulate effective digital marketing strategy by research industry overview, competitors, target group and online insights.
- Manage the online digital marketing budget for a number of key clients and brands across a wide range of industries.
- Identify/recommend Client’s Communication objectives.
- Coordinate between clients and company’s internal service team.
- Create and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and digital marketing.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g., Google / Facebook Analytics, Web Measurement).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong team management and organizational
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple digital marketing projects simultaneously.
- Telephone: +66 2-652-3014 Ext. 106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org